Grammie

Grammie
The Lady who got me started

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What have I done?

Okay, so my friend Terri was here the other night and very innocently said something to the effect that I was a good knitter because I only do one project at a time... This caused me to look at my toes... I guess I have every one fooled! So I will air openly what I have on the needles right now...

First there is Shipwreck, I am doing this in a beautiful Mountain Colors Winter Lace, color Crazy Woman. Kind of at a stand still as I need beads.

Second, I have the awesome Sunbells socks and am almost halfway done with the second sock!

Then there is Painted Elly, which I am doing in Jojoland Melody. This is cool looking but I am dragging my feet because I am not sure if it will be long enough... sigh...

Then there is a pair of argyle socks which need my love badly... that makes four...

and the Elizabeth Zimmerman sweater that my brain and body can't agree on...that's 5....

which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't want to cast on for the Vernal Equinox right now! Oh well. Now I have admitted guilt... I feel better.

No comments: